Saturday, September 18, 2004

I Don't Care



I don`t care what the gossips may say
I don`t care they can gammor all day
If they dare try to get in my way
They`re aware I don`t care what they say

Either way I will do as I please
Come what may if they`re down on their knees
Who can say if I`m doing it wrong
For today I`m still here I am strong

I don`t care what the people saying
I will still carry on this way
Let them jeer let them rant and rave
I`m still here if I misbehave

I don`t care what the trendies may do
I don`t care what they tell me is new
It`s so square, monkey see monkey do
Let them stare I`m enjoying the view

Through the years I have paid them no mind
Through the tears I have left them behind
By their fears do you think I`m afraid
No my dears, not the slightest bit phased

I don`t care what the people say
I will still carry on this way
Let them jeer let them rant and rave
I`m still here - if I misbehave -
...I don`t care